Cannot access storage on runners-id

Hi

I created an account on runners-id which seems to work, but when I click storage it asks for my username and password again. It never accepts what I enter. Any advice please?

After a click on the Runners-ID Icon there is a possibility to reset or recover your password. Try this. Maybe after this you’re able to login. Once I had a Problem to login with my username, but it worked as I used my email adress instead.
Good luck!

Thank you. Just to be clear, I can log into the website itself, but when I click storage I’m asked for my username and password again. That can’t be right.

To make matters worse, I’m now getting a big “failed to retrieve data” across the top of the screen whenever I click anything now. The website seems a bit broken to be honest…

Huwie:
Can you logout and then login again in the website?
It seems like a cookie might still be stored with a former login session.

Hi every body,:
I have a similar problème with runnerid access.
I can acces without probleme to runner id by web navigator but it’s impossible to acces by dolphin even when a use webaccounts.
Each time ask me for password the same i use for web interface.
Enybody have a idéa to resolve…:rolleyes:

I still can’t get in AT ALL. Password reset fails, my username shows it is indeed taken, and GMail does NOT have the confirmation in any folder anywhere.

Please help?

apostate9:
What’s your runners-id username?

apostate9