Desktop Question

This is a snapshot of my Desktop, see attachment. What is that icon with the K in the lower right corner?

I’m not 100% sure, but it looks like the kick-off menu icon, the only way to be sure is to click on it. Just to let you know, anything that can be used as an applet on the panel can also be used as a plasmoid on the desktop.

It doesn’t open and if I right click on it the popup that appears is what appears when you you right click on an empty space on the Desktop. Weird.
:stuck_out_tongue: It was part of the wallpaper I was using.