Dolphin No Longer remember Devices List

You have to enable baloo file search and akonadi not just install them. From your pick baloo is not enabled, otherwise you would have this.
[attachment=713]

That is for plasma 5. Tho I went in settings and turned on Desktop search and now have

But still right-clicking hide has root,network,etc… disappear even tho hiding a device.
And not showing loop devices. Also Today,Week,Month disappears also with the one hide action on device.

Have you tried linking kdeglobals?

rm -r ~/.kde4/share/config/kdeglobals ln -sf ~/.local/share/kdeglobals ~/.kde4/share/config/kdeglobals

Also to fix yakuake and konsoles settings:

cp ~/.kde4/share/apps/konsole/*.* ~/.local/share/konsole rm -r ~/.kde4/share/apps/konsole ln -sf ~/.local/share/konsole ~/.kde4/share/apps/konsole

1st code kdeglobals took away my Firefox theme and reset back to default.
2nd code symlink took away all my themeing set back to default. Had to manually configure themes back to dark themes.

And problem still exists with same behaviour. Don’t know what it is. As haven’t been installing or un-installing default software and all changes are through system settings. So can’t seem to get a handle on this. As was stated it was a bug and was fixed? and in the recent updates for 4.14.8?

Getting late so won’t be chiming in again till tomorrow. Thanks for your help and will check back if anyone else has any clues to my issues.