Homerun

[color=#0000CD]Tengo un problemas con Homerun; al inicio cuando lo toco, me gira hacia el segundo escritorio, me toca cerrar y regresar al primer escritorio y volverlo a ejecutar, luego de esa primera vez funciona sin problema, pero es molesto que suceda siempre que arranco el sistema.
He desinstalado completamente y reinstalado pero continúa el problema, he colocado otras aplicaciones al lado pero igual sigue generando esa inconsistencia.
[/color]

EDIT:

Now with 13.12 RC2 version works perfect, I think the problem was that the new Homerun was flawed, it is seen that they have polished and now works fine.

translation via bing

I have a problems with Homerun; at the beginning when I play it, I turned to the second desktop, I have to close and return to the first desktop and rerun it, after that first time works without problem, but it is annoying to happen whenever I boot the system.
I’ve completely uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem continues, I have placed other applications to the side but just continues to generate such inconsistency.