Install on Raid 0 impossible ?

Hello everybody,

First thing to say is that is am running Netrunner 16 on a standard standalone machine and i am really happy with it!Very nice Distro!Good job! (Running on an ASROCK B85M-ITX with a 4770k on intel graphics and a Hyperx Predator 240 gb)
Now i have a gaming rigg (Windows7) and i thought lets install it with dual boot Win7 / Netrunner Rolling…and i was gone for 2 weeks of frustration.

Config of the gaming rigg :
Asus x99 Deluxe
I7-5960x
32 gb Ram
GTX 780 TI SLI
4 X Samsung EVO 840 in Raid 0
Optional Hyperx predator 240 gb

I tried installing and running Netrunner Rolling on every possible configuration of the basic disk setup that is Raid 0 on the evos with 4, 3, 2 disks / standalone on the hyperx etc.
Install went flawless each time but i never got Netrunner starting after install.
Bootloader Grub2 always started fine but booting never went as far as to the DE!Had it twice almost but Krunner crashed and i was stuck with a black screen!
The only time it managed to boot entirely to the DE was when i installed on 1 EVO 840 with controller on AHCI.
Due to lack of time (one has to work for a living :slight_smile: i am giving up for now , unless anybody here has a good solution, and going back to the old config for my gaming rigg that is Win7.
By the way i tested an Ubuntu install on the 4 x Raid 0 an it went flawlessly.(For testing purposes only, i never will install it for daily use)
I also tested the Netrunner Rolling 1103 build RC1 and it went also flawlessly.

Have a nice day everybody! :slight_smile: