Linksys AE1200 802.11bgn Wireless Adapter [Broadcom BCM43235]

Currently have this box attached via LAN to connect to the internet…however I need it to connect wirelessly. The card I am using I have had working before in OpenSuse 13.1 using NDISWrapper using the AE1200xp driver using the wpa_gui…would have preferred networkmanger but it was funky with wireless…now I’m trying to get it setup with this distro and I can’t get it to showup with wpa_gui or networkmanger…it usually lights up when I do modprobe ndiswrapper in OpenSuse…no such luck with netrunner…

Anybody have any ideas about this card…it’s wireless usb…

Netrunner Rolling is based on Manjaro and like it’s parent distro ndiswrapper needs to be set up manually:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Wireless_network_configuration#ndiswrapper

Yes, I’ve went through that already and for some reason the card still won’t come to life…

What revision is the chip in it:

lsusb

lsusb for the card returns this, it doesn’t provide a revision #…the driver I’m using however states it’s revision 1…

Bus 005 Device 002: ID 13b1:0039 Linksys AE1200 802.11bgn Wireless Adapter [Broadcom BCM43235]

OK then yes, you would need to use ndiswraper, I’ll look into this further. Since I don’t have that USB adapter, I’ll be using some other resources (people I know that do have it) and get back to you.

Ok… thanks for your help…