Network manager lose a connect

I’m facing weird issue… Network manager constantly loosing wi-fi connection… I’ve been trying with external USB RaLink and RealTeck chips as with laptop internal intel wifi… With internal I have the better results somethimes works without connection loose for hours… but for external usually only few minutes…I think that issue is in NM because reboots can help or make it worse some times. Any suggestions?? And couple times it loose connect to my phone through BT… which weird too. Anyway then I can’t connect from netrunner I reboot my laptop to opensuse and connection works in there. Probably something wrong with config for NM?

Did you experience such connection losses before in Netrunner?
I am not sure if it is a configuration problem in NM as it seems to me more driver related.
Can you try with a new user and see if it works there?

Issue has been happening for few months. Fresh user doesn’t make any difference.

[ 38.298588] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready [ 38.398356] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready [ 61.596350] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
Not too much in dmesg.
Once again weird thing if reboot to opensuse there link actually works, and reboot back to netrunner wi-fi will work as normal until reboot. Sometimes NM just see not all networks sometimes no one at all…wifi on/off helps for this case.