Obrazy iso / iso images

Witam wszystkich
Czy mozna gdzies pobrac aktualne , bieżące obrazy netrunnera rolling .
Po zainstalowaniu wersji 2014.09 nie mozna jej zaktualizowac , sypie bledami ,libpulse ,pulseaudio, chyba zbyt dlugi okres aktualizowania
Z gory dziekuje za pomoc , pozdrawiam

Hello everyone
Is it possible to download somewhere to date, the current image NETRUNNER rolling.
After version 2014.09 you can not upgrade it, poured the mistakes, libpulse, pulseaudio, probably too long a period of updating
Thanks in advance for your help, best regards

sorry for my english

2014.09.1 is the latest ISO we provide.

Dziekuje bardzo

Thank you very much

If you follow these instructions here from a fresh instal updating from 2014.09.1 to current should succeed without issue:

sudo pacman-mirrors -g
sudo pacman -Syy
sudo rm -R /var/lib/pacman/local/bash-4.3.024-1
sudo pacman -S bash pacman manjaro-system
sudo pacman -Su

press Y at all prompts.

You should always look for my update announcement thread posts before updating your system just in case there are any special steps needed, here is my update announcement thread latest post: http://forums.netrunner.com/showthread.php?tid=17275

@AJSlye
Wielkie dzieki , zrobiłem tak jak napisałeś i aktualizacja prawie się udała , musiałem tylko w
/etc/pacman.conf , odznaczyc , bo nie chcialo puscic
IgnorePkg = libpulse , lib32-libpulse

Wybrałem netrunnera rolling , bo cały czas korzystałem z arch-linuxa , a nie chce mi się już bawić , tak ze szukałem czegoś “łatwiejszego” wybór po próbach z chakra . Kaos , padł na netrunner i wydaje się dobry
Pozdrawiam wszystkich

@ radzanek

I can only read English and don’t understand what you are trying to say using the translator in chrome.

I’ve had no issues so far with the new pulse 6.0, so why IgnorePkg = libpulse , lib32-libpulse?

@AJSlye
podczas aktualizacji , aktualizowalo 639 pakietów , wszystko szło dodrze , dopiero na samym koncu pokazało że biblioteki libpulse i lib32-libpulse sa uszkodzone i dlatego nie zostanie zaktualizowany zaden pakiet.
Dlatego zaznaczyłem w /etc/pacman.conf
IgnorePkg = libpulse, lib32-libpulse

jeszcze raz sudo pacman -Syyu
i wtedy wszystko było dobrze
po ukończonej aktualizacji zrobiłem restart systemu , postawilem znak # przed IgnorePkg i zaktualizowałem libpulse
@AJSlye
during the update, update the packages 639, everything went dodrze, only at the end showed that libraries libpulse and lib32-libpulse are damaged and therefore none will not be updated package.
That is why I mentioned in /etc/pacman.conf
IgnorePkg = libpulse, lib32-libpulse

sudo pacman again -Syyu
and then everything was fine
after completing the update did reboot the system, I put a # in front of IgnorePkg and updated the libpulse

1. oprocz tego zainstalowalem jeszcze akonadi-fake z AUR , po to zeby usunac akonadi .
    Odinstalowalem pare rzeczy typu : libreoffice , skype , vlc , firefox
    Zainstalowalem google-chrome , smplayer
    Teraz , dzieki odinstalowaniu akonadi , system przy wlaczonej przegladarce google z 3 kartami , wlaczonym radiu w clementine i ktorrent - pobieram film , system zabiera mi 700-710mb/6,8GB ram ,
    cpu 1-5%
    pozdrawiam

2. in addition to the akonadi-fake installed of the AUR, so akonadi teeth removed.
    I uninstalled a few things like: libreoffice, Skype, VLC, firefox ,and several
    I installed google-chrome, smplayer , and several
    Now, thanks to akonadi uninstalling the system when enabled browser google with 3 cards, the radio on the clementine and ktorrent - I download a video, the system takes me 700-710mb / 6,8GB framework ram ,
    1-5% cpu
    greet

So your now up-to-date and running good then?

Tak teraz wszystko jest bardzo dobrze , jeszcze raz dziekuje

So now everything is very well, thank you again