restore plasma panel netrunner rolling

[b]Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how to restore my panel/taskbar in netrunner rolling. I would like the way it originally came when first installed.

Thanks in advance![/b][/size][size=medium][/size][/font]

Can You upload A Pic of what it looks like now?

[attachment=240][quote=“AJSlye, post:2, topic:2197”]
Can You upload A Pic of what it looks like now?
[/quote]

I just want the appearance of the original install of Netrunner Rolling release, I messed up the panel and cannot figure how to restore it??? SEE ATTACHED, thanks!!

How did you manage that? Anyway, open dolphin hit show hidden then copy the contents of ./etc/skel to your home directory, next log out and then back in, the defaults should be restored.

[attachment=242][quote=“AJSlye, post:4, topic:2197”]
How did you manage that? Anyway, open dolphin hit show hidden then copy the contents of ./etc/skel to your home directory, next log out and then back in, the defaults should be restored.
[/quote]

Thanks but I lost you after show hidden in Dolphin, I don’t see ./etc/skel folder IF that is what I am suppose to be looking for? Attached is an image of my file structure, please advise as simply as you can…I’m a newbie here.
Thanks, T

Sorry, in Dolphin click root (Red folder - this is the beginning of the file tree) from there go into etc then skel, select all copy and past into home, let it overwrite/merge files and folders. then log out and back in.

Thanks, it seems to have worked. I did notice one file that would not merge so I had to skip it. I hope nothing will be affected by these changes in the future but THANKS again for your help!

Tom

That file not copying will be fine, the skel folder is what the system uses for setting up new users, so no worries.

I’m glad I could help.