Software Updater Not Working

When I try to update the system, it gives me this error:
W: Failed to fetch http://packages.netrunner-os.com/dists/frontier-14/InRelease Unable to find expected entry ‘restricted/binary-amd64/Packages’ in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

But this is with the Restricted Packages enabled in the software updater. When I uncheck it, it goes through the update with no issues. But, when I run the update with the Restricted Packages enabled, the System Updater tells me that I have updates that I need to run, but it wont let me run any of them. I looked into the system file, but it has a comment in it that says that you should not edit the file, but use the System Updater. So whats up with Netrunner? On aside note Ubuntu software Center doesnt even load up. I would really like to get this distro working, at least with the repos, other wise whats the use even using it??

Restricted is not available for the netrunner repo. So no need to activate it as it will only create this error message.