[SOLVED] After update no sound!

After clear install i have sound and everything, but after applying update there is no more sound in browser or players. But i have sound in KDE when i test it in audio setup…
I have creative x-fi tutanium fatality card. After every reboot kde ask me to forget or not some audio devices and put same on their place, dont understand why :frowning:
Plz help me to fix the sound!

(netrunner 13.06 x64)
[hr]
Reinstalled netrunner, and this time updated with apt-get from terminal, everything now is OK.

So, fix Muon please :slight_smile:

new problem:
After every restart sometimes i have sound, and sometimes i see the msg about to forget some devices etc. And no sound again… I fix it with restart the comp…

is anyone reading the forum at all?

Could you please post screenshots of Systemsettings -> Audio of which devices are listed there when there is sound and when thereis no please.

Did few restarts now there is no change of devices after login but no sound again :frowning: and cant fix it with restart.
You can see my sound settings in attachment. When there was a change on my devices from kde at login it was the first one in the list. KDE forget it and put same on the list, like replacing.