[solved] Update is asking to remove glamor-egl

Hi!

I just changed the repositories to testing and when I update pacman is asking to remove glamor-egl as it conflicts with xorg-server. This is the error:

warning: glamor-egl: local (0.6.0-2) is newer than extra (0.6.0-1) :: Replace phonon-gstreamer with extra/phonon-qt4-gstreamer? [Y/n] y :: Replace phonon-gstreamer with extra/phonon-qt5-gstreamer? [Y/n] y :: Replace shared-color-profiles with extra/colord? [Y/n] y resolving dependencies... looking for inter-conflicts... :: xorg-server and glamor-egl are in conflict (X-ABI-VIDEODRV_VERSION). Remove glamor-egl? [y/N] y error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies) :: xf86-video-ati: requires glamor-egl

Any ideas?

I wouldn’t suggest using testing on a production machine.

However, to resolve this issue some packages need to be downgraded, Philm (Manjaro’s project leader, etc.) has upgraded Xorg to version 1.15.1 and this release needs an older glamor-egl version (0.6.0-1).

Open a terminal and type:
sudo pacamn -Syyuu

Thanks again! Cheers

Just one thing, as your subjects are solved could you please add (solved) to the tittle of the thread, it really helps when others have the same problems and are searching the forums.

Your welcome again brother, I’m here to help when I can.

No problems, I was looking around for a solved button.