webaccounts error....

Went into System Setting to try to setup Web Accounts and it gave me the following error…I have installed it twice…system is all up to date…did a big update yesterday…the error…

Cannot load library /usr/lib/kde4/webaccounts.so (libktpcommoninternalsprivate.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Possible reasons:;

1.) An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned control module
2.) You have a old third party module lying around

Any ideas…thanks in advance

OK, I have the same thing, we will need the Netrunner developers to recompile and update that package.

Ok…thanks for looking into it…any idea how long that may take…

Nope, I’ll notify starbuck and leszek to the situation.

I’m not sure if this is going to work until I try it out on my Netrunner Rolling laptop, however I’m not at home and using my Manjaro Plasma 5 test computer at the moment on the road. https://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=18150.0

But for now you can remove it and try these QT5 base applications from the AUR:
kaccounts-integration-git
kaccounts-providers-git

Here is what this looks like on Plasma 5:
[attachment=542]

webaccounts updated a couple of seconds ago.

Ok thanks, wasn’t sure if ‘webaccounts-0+git20141214.61f1792-1’ is legit

Glad you got it updated. :slight_smile:

I just noticed that Runners ID is already in the kaccounts-providers package, nice:
[attachment=543]

I guess I’ll have to get a runners ID now. :slight_smile:

Ok got it to work…for some reason the apply button stayed greyed out, so I see on a reboot if the settings stick…also are the four options your only options…I went to click the green plus sign and it woulodn’t let me add any other accounts I was trying to add Twitter…but with that said thanks for the quick turnaround for the fix…