Change cursor bug

I install netrunner 14.1 and its running perfect exept for when i go in settings and try to change cursor theme it freezes and wont let me change it does anyone have any idea how i could change cursor theme?

i tried this last night sudo update-alternatives --config x-cursor-theme but it only worked for the login screen after that im back to regular default white cursor system settings every thing works except to change mouse cursors when i try it freezes

This is the first time I heard of that someone got a freezing app just because he changed the mouse cursor.
Can you run systemsettings from the terminal to see if it throws any errors when it starts freezing

Ok thats when i launched it :
systemsettings
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon’s address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon

and thats when i go and try to change cursor:
Object::connect: No such signal org::freedesktop::UPower::DeviceAdded(QDBusObjectPath)
Object::connect: No such signal org::freedesktop::UPower::DeviceR

this had happen to me but only on netrunner 14.1 and 12.12 i think and it doesnt happen with no other kde distro and i set up all my desktop the same so maybe netrunner comes bundle with something that dont agree with my setup i dont know im not blaming netrunner im pretty sure it something i did maybe i dont know

I tried this last night sudo update-alternatives --config x-cursor-theme but it only worked for the login screen after that im back to regular default white cursor system settings every thing works except to change mouse cursors when i try it freezes…???

Try out our free spanish programs learn spanish and latest comptia curry training courses to get high flying success in final and coloradotech.edu exams