Dolphin going to Uh

Hello
I’ve put this in the general section (wasn’t sure) it’s not a NRR problem more a dolphin curiosity.
I did this on KDE try this on your KDE, If your using another system also try this and see what happens on you system.
Found strange behavior with dolphin settings in NRR and could it be harmful ?
I found this just by chance
its a little long but can anyone else produce this ?
I’ll run through here step by step, try this out -
there is a lot of opening and shutting and re-opening of dolphin
Have dolphin open in single window mode as > config Dolphin > Startup > Split view mode > UNCHECKED and shut that Dolphin window,
- open a new instance of dolphin and it goes to Home on a single window , that’s the normal
now with that single window open go to > config Dolphin > Startup > Split view mode – this time CHECK that box, AND shut that Dolphin window,
open a new instance dolphin and look at the contents in the window for you - do YOU have any contents or is it an empty empty?
mine opened to empty window split view there is no go -up one level , nothing.
until click on Home or something in places
Has yours done this ?
and then just to confirm that all is OK
Just once more… go to > config Dolphin > Startup > Split view mode – UNCHECKED, shut that Dolphin window
- open a new instance of dolphin and it goes to Home on a single window with contents, that’s the normal
and it’s back to Home where and how it should be.
I don’t imagine it could be harmful ? or is it ?
or is this just one of those things ?
shouldn’t cause anything later on, HOPEFULLY,
Just thought I’d share my fun times, it took a bit of scratching around to pin this down to how it occurred, now I know, damn check box.
On my NRR Desktop - on left normal/split view after opening dolphin - - on right dolphin opening with split view.

Yes, I could reproduce this on my Manjaro KDE install as well.
Congratulations, you found a bug.
Can you please report it upstream:
https://bugs.kde.org/

I’ll get on to that while enjoying coffee on Netrunner Rolling,
btw Splendid work on the new NRRDistro, Installed the new 1908 NRR Distro after too many adjustments on 1904 from me, Thank you to you, AJSlye, Leszek and Starbuck.
Done.

What Netrunner Rolling 1908?
There’s a Debian based Netrunner 19.08 (desktop), but afaik, we didn’t released a NRR 2019.08.

Well As far as I can see I needed reading glasses on that night. Oops