[grub] GRUB LIVE USB SHOWS UNKNOWN FILESYSTEM

OK,this time Netrunner Rolling 17.7 has a little complex boot config for grub ,which failed for me even for live usb .Through Live Usb ,Grub simply goes to

unknown filesystem
<grub rescue>

while i tried other tons of distros ,none of them failed at least for detecting partition on my disk.actually they all worked awesome .
as far as it can be problem if it is related with hdd installed grub.but i just made a live usb with rufus and this.
further ls command shows

<GRUB RESCUE>ls
(hd0) (hd1) (cd0)

further tried manually assigning prefix and root and normal insmod but it again failed at

<GRUB RESCUE>insmod normal
unknown filesystem

Also set command give me exact root and prefix value but insmod normal failed .
Any Solution ?
MOB CONFIG:-
ACER ES1-521 LAPTOP
EFI BOOT
AMD A8-6410
AMD APU RADEON R5
6GB RAM

Sounds like a corrupt ISO, or it was written to the media wrong.
Have you checked the md5sum against the ISO file?
Did you write the ISO to the usb media in raw mode?
NOTE: Do NOT use unetbootin or similar utilities, that partition, format and extract files. Our ISO has a hybrid file system that needs to be burned (written as is, aka dd or similar) to the medium.

can you tell me size of bootx64.efi for your iso.
mine is of 120kb in size.further on replacing it with other distro ,grub booted perfectly but it failed to detect cpuid .Also a corrupt iso in rufus can be detected.may file structure of iso may be corrupted.i never use unetbootin but rufus is a trusted boot maker ,further hybrid may be means ,it can be burned by dd or simply in iso mode ,it need only efi file to recognise ,later on all process will be easy.may be amd related error ,its very annoying ,one can find a lot of insane errors with amd apus while my other Dell laptop with intel i3 have never unknown errors like this.

I’m having a hard time following that, please take your time and write a bit slower… The efi files are in the ISO’s fat32 partition, the rest are in a CD file system and are compressed file formats (root, desktop, and live).
I am unfamiliar with rufus, but we have a sha256sum that can be used to check the ISO with:
7e453b413274780e50662dd13b07f54d0e6ebd2faef7d26b35902590a31273d4

Also make sure secure boot and fast boot are disabled in your uefi setup.