Hi. Couple of apparent Netrunner Desktop bugs on the release version of Netrunner 14
First is cover art previews not showing on mp3 files. I can reproduce it like this:
- Install kde-thumbnailer-audiothumbs
- Configure Netrunner Desktop so that it shows my home folder.
- Enable audio previews in Netrunner Desktop config, also in Dolphin.
- Copy some mp3s plus some sub-folders containing mp3s into /home/me/Music.
- Hover the cursor on the home/me/Music folder icon on Netrunner Desktop, so that the folder contents pop up.
- /home/me/Music/some-track.mp3 will be previewed correctly.
- In the pop-up, then hover the cursor on /home/me/Music/some-album so that the folder contents pop up.
- /home/me/Music/some-album/some-track.mp3 will not ever be previewed in the pop-up.
- When I view the same folders with Dolphin, previews work fine.
Second is scroll bars not appearing on Netrunner Desktop. Again, it’s reproducable.
- Copy some files into the Desktop folder, enough that there are too many icons to fit on Netrunner Desktop display.
- Everything works when icons are arranged in rows - vertical scrollbar appears so you can get at all icons.
- Now display icons by columns. They overflow the screen and become inaccessible because no horizontal scrollbar displays.
Just like to add that Netrunner is great and has rapidly become my distro of choice. Thanks for all the hard work you people have done. Especially nice to see KDE getting so much attention!