Inkscape crashes [SOLVED]

Hello, I’m new to Netrunner, I like this distro very much byt I have a problem with inkscape, I use version 0.91. When I start it crashes, It shows popup window but there is nothing there. Yesterday I can work on Inkscape but it crashes only when I add some text.
I have this when I launch in terminal:

Emergency save activated!
Emergency save completed. Inkscape will close now.
If you can reproduce this crash, please file a bug at www.inkscape.org
with a detailed description of the steps leading to the crash, so we can fix it.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -11.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -5.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -8.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -3.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -10.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -2.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -9.

(inkscape:8561): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_dialog_set_alternative_button_order_valist : no child button with response id -6.

Print Screen in att.

I have post in this:
Board Index /Netrunner 15 - Prometheus /Software/Inkscape crashes

so i Think its clear.

I apologize, I read it wrong.

Anyway, it looks like a GTK issue.

First check and make sure that all the dependencies have been met.

If all the dependencies have been met then place a bug report with Inkscape:
https://inkscape.org/en/develop/debugging/

Thanks, I change GTK theme from qtcurve to oxygen and it works fine :slight_smile: