Installer Crashes

Hi,
I just started with the “live” Netrunner 64 Bit 12.12.1, then moved on to install all good so far until it comes to where to install and you can choose what partition to use and I choose manual…then nominated to partitions with EXT4 and to be formated, one for /, one for /home and to use existing swap, then hit enter to continue…BUT not so, back to the desktop :frowning:
I have tried 5 times, everytime the same result.
I have evan tried to change from DVD to USB but it make no diffrence.
Been running Netrunner 64 Bit 12.12.1 in my wirtual box on my ultimate editinon “Black opal” with no problems at all.
Really like the netrunner I hope that some one can help me out…

Cheers

Just got it working !!
I started from live cd again and then I mounted the 2 partitions from previus install, one for home, one for / and keept the swap.
Then stated the installer and pointed where I wanted everything to go, got a warning that said something like this " you need to unmount sda… otherwise you can not resize or modify you partitions " but I don’t need to modify them so I clicked NO leave them mounted, then just pointed where and ticked reformat to EXT4.
All worked fine, installed and up and running :slight_smile:
I have never before come across a Linux installer where you have to have hard-drive mounted…never mind i’m happy that it works.
Consider it solved.

Cheers