KDE Cube Issue [Solved]

So earlier, I had one wallpaper for one of my virtual desktops; I then changed it to a different wallpaper and then later added three virtual desktops and enabled the cube, with a nice looking transparent effect. The problem, is that the cube’s panels still show the original wallpaper underneath the transparency of the panels (the “Welcome to the Jungle” to be exact). Needless to say, this isn’t what I want, and what’s a shame, is I’ll have to remove the transparency if I can’t figure out how to get rid of this…none of the desktops have that wallpaper chosen, nor is the background set up to be that, and yet there it is, underneath each of them…hoping somebody knows of some way to correct this.

Can you make a video or screenshot of this?

Hey, sorry it took me so long to respond (I had finals all last week). I actually figured it out. Basically, while I changed the backgrounds for all four virtual desktops, I didn’t realize I had to change the background for the desktop in general. I accomplished this by using the show desktop shortcut (alt+d in my case) and it took me to the screen with the original prepackaged wallpaper; from there I right clicked to bring up the menu to change the appearance, which I changed to a radiant transparency. I then went back to the virtual desktops and changed the opacity in the cube settings, and voila, everything looks exactly how I want it to.

Take this opportunity to ask because when you have 2 or 4 desktops, always shows the log 2 or 4 and 1 never start