Netrunner Home

Lenovo 100s 11IBY error install netrunner core

hello people…im new and today I try to install netrunner core in my pc but I have “one error” Boost.Python error in job “bootloader”.
Command ‘grub-install --target=i386-efi --efi-directory=/boot/efi --bootloader-id=debian --force’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
grub-install: error: /usr/lib/grub/i386-efi/modinfo.sh doesn’t exist. Please specify --target or --directory.

Traceback:
File “/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py”, line 420, in run
prepare_bootloader(fw_type)

File “/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py”, line 387, in prepare_bootloader
install_grub(efi_directory, fw_type)

File “/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py”, line 261, in install_grub
“–force”])

File “”, line 4, in
on my usb stick netrunner work like a sharm I like this os and I want to install permanently on my laptop

I fear this laptop might be 32bit uefi which isn’t supported currently. Is there a possibility to disable uefi and use csm/bios compatibility mode? If yes please try booting the live stick this way and installing aswell.

the problem is that i can not install the netrunner permanently the usb stick goes into live mode and i have no problems

That is why you should boot the stick in csm/bios compatibility and then install.

Read the first post and if you’re good in linux you realize that I managed to boot from usb stick and that I went into linux live if you want to say something concrete if you do not … you do not write anymore to be in the job thank you

And, if you’re good in Linux, you would realize that just because the USB live media can boot on a mixed-mode system, this does not mean that the installer supports installing a 32 bit UEFI boot loader.

PS. Please show a bit more respect for other users, moderators, and the support staff, they are only trying to help find solutions to issues.

ok thank you I respect all people and I request to close this topic …im electrician and electronist thx and have good day topic closed moderator delete this topic all and delete my account thx