Maxthon Cloud Browser for Netrunner

[color=#000080][i]Since the first beta of Maxthon Cloud Browser for GNU/Linux is available. Maxthon Cloud Browser is a web browser acclaimed owner on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and Windows Phone, now have their eyes open and after much request we are also offering the GNU/Linux system. :slight_smile:

The first beta can find in[/i][/color] your own forum, [color=#000080]available in packs .deb, rpm and. tar.gz, both 32 and 64 bit. Netrunner used .deb packages.[/color] :idea:

[color=#000080][i]I already got 64, I installed a few minutes ago and I am using it and just this article is being written from the newly installed Maxthon browser. :stuck_out_tongue:

More details[/i][/color] clic here
[align=center][/align][attachment=123]

What is the biggest different between Google Chrome and Maxthon Cloud browser?

[color=#000080]More details hear[/color]

I wish your link was in English.

As far as I see instead of saving the profile of chrome in the google cloud somewhere you are saving it in the maxthon cloud somewhere. This seems to be the biggest difference.
I also fear the maxthon browser might be a few versions behing chrome or chromium for their “customizations” to work.

Maxthon is for people who like Chrome (the browser) but don’t like Google (the company) :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, both Chrome and Maxthon are based on Chromium. I wonder if extensions are compatible.

[color=#000080]If they are compatible, I have several installed and working perfect.[/color]