Minitube video wont play and firefox wont spellcheck

The videos in Minitube refuse to play and when I mistype on firefox it wont spellcheck even though I have the option turned on.

This is a new manjaro (openbox) install.

Any idea?

First make sure your system is up to date:
sudo pacman -Syyu
and reboot
Now, open Manjaro settings manager > Language and make sure your language is installed
Next, go back using the All Settings buton at the bottom and open Language Packages, install all that’s available there.
You should now have spell correction working.
The are some videos that have drm in them and Minitube can’t play those, othert than that I don’t know, I don’t use that program.

May I remind you that this is the Netrunner forum, next time please post your issues in the Manjaro Openbox forum here:
https://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?board=23.0

I clicked on the software section there and it directed me here.

That’s strange these are two totally separate servers, I’ll have to look into that.

Anyway, how did you make out with the spellchecker?

Oh, I see what you did, you scrolled down to the Planet Netrunner part of the forum. That section contains only shortcuts to our forum. Anyway, I can defiantly see how you made that mistake, it should be a little more clear as to what that section is.

Trying to fix Hearthstone to work.

sadly I think I just installed hearthstone twice (wine then play on linux) and now I have neither working.

I’ll restart after that.

Any idea why my sound is SUPER low?

Nope, I’m running Netrunner Rolling (Manjaro/Arch), this is based on KDE. I don’t run Openbox, that is why I posted the link that points directly to the Manjaro Openbox threads. I also have no need to run any Windows software. Please, post your questions in the appropriate places on the Manjaro forums, I think you’ll have better luck there.