Mounting Windows share problem

In order to run LuckyBackup on a Windows 7 PC on my network I have been trying to mount the share I need access to. I have set up the share on Windows 7 and can access it via Dolphin, but it won’t mount:

sudo mount -t cifs //andy-pc/Sue/Documents/Sue /media/suewin7 -o uid=1000,gid=1000,rw,username=sue,guest

which gets me: mount error(115):

[code]Operation now in progress

Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)[/code]

/var/log/syslog says:

Nov 19 15:49:36 andy-n-14 kernel: [20264.598145] CIFS VFS: Error connecting to socket. Aborting operation. Nov 19 15:49:36 andy-n-14 kernel: [20264.598311] CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -115
I have searched for answers, but nothing seems to fit. I have seen suggestion that there is a firewall issue, or that Telnet isn’t working. Telnet isn’t working, but I get the impression that it is obsolete. How can I pin this problem down?

Eventually got back to this, after the Win7 PC had a mobo meltdown and was replaced with a Win10 box. This time had no trouble with:

sudo mount -t cifs -o username=bogus,password=notthis  //desktop-92taib0/Sues_Documents /media/suewin7

so added:

//desktop-92taib0/Sues_Documents /media/suewin7 cifs username=bogus,password=notthis,iocharset=utf8,sec=ntlm,_netdev  0  0

to /etc/fstab. Which may be overkill, but it seems to work. Now I can use Luckybackup for the job