Muon Software updater etc.

Hi guys! I’m an “almost new” user of your great distribution. I think is perfect for me, but I’d been experimenting some issues; first my keyboard wasn’t correctly configurated besides in configuration proccess I selected the correct choices (fixed & solved now) perfect. Second, after first security actualization (2 weeks ago) I haven’t more actualization alerts; neither I can’t find new software on Muon, only default installed software appears. When I type apt-get update, install nothing happend only 404 errors…

Some other question, We have one repository on Canada, really? And Where are Ubuntu’s worlwide repositories? Are those restricted??

After updating this morning… I got an error and the thing I don’t understand is why I cannot highlight the error text from the error window and paste to where ever I choose?

Anyway, I have attached a screenshot of this error. Now I’m afraid to re-boot as USUAL!! Who knows what will happen!

Seems your computer has problems with replacing an icon in the new version of Muon. Doesn’t seem to be dangerous…

Pinstripe: Can you check if Muon is updated correctly to 2.0 nevertheless?

Yes, it does say 2.0

Then it seems it is only the icon that the developers changed which cannot be updated/replaced.