Netrunner Frontier 14 Superb-Best KDE ever!

I have been a Liunx Mint KDE fan for several years, and currently using Liunx Mint 16 KDE as my main operating system along with Windows 7 in a Virtual Box for the programs such as Quick Books, and etc., on my desk top. I tested the Netrunner 14 on a Virtual Box first, and then I installed it on my laptop, and have been using it for several weeks now. I also had tested the Arch Rolling release on on a Virtual Box as well as on a computer prior to installing the Netrunner 14 Frontier. I can say with certainly, the Arch rolling release version doesn’t even come close to the Netrunner 14 Frontier!

The only thing that I always wanted to see in Linux KDE was been able to add a program as a “launcher”, instead of adding it to the panel. When you add the programs to the panel, and have multiple programs open simultaneously, it gets confusing when you switch back and forth between the programs. I even suggested this to the Linux Mint team some 4 or 5 months ago, but never heard back. I just realized that this is already part of the Netrunner’s operating system, and you can add all your programs as a launcher, instead of adding it to the panel, and I am thrilled about that!

Overall, everything is very well organized, and thought of. It is designed with precision, efficiency, and quality. Everything that I always wished for is already there. I simply cannot wait until the main release, and counting days! I’m going to install it on all my computers, replacing the Linux Mint!

For those of you who are looking for the best Linux KDE operating system, look no further. I have been testing just about all KDE versions for several years, and thought Linux Mint KDE was the king, until I found Netrunner 14 Frontier! I must say this is “THE BEST KDE OPERATING SYSTEM BAR NONE”, and no one else come even close! I want to personally thank the Netrunner’s team for such a fantastic great product. By the way, I could not find any donate button on the website. How do you donate to this project?

Thanks again,
fredhoud :slight_smile:

I also believe that the Netrunner developers are great, they have designed the most elegant KDE implementation I have ever seen. I’m running the rolling edition and I’m loving it.