Netrunner Rolling 2016.06 Beta1

Hi all,

I’m trying to install it from http://arch.netrunner.com/ISO/netrunner-rolling-2016.06-beta1-x86_64.iso.

[list]
[*]The ISO takes from 2 to 3 minutes to boot. It spends that time on

A start job is running for LiveMedia MHWD Script (2m 38s / no limit)

Maybe it is caused by the fact that computer has Nvidia Optimus and I install with the non-free drivers.
[*]But the main concern is that the installer wants to resize some of the partitions. It is reported at the bottom of the attached image. I use preformatted partitions and do not want to format, move or resize them from within the Netrunner’s installer. In the past it happened that partitions resizing has damaged the file systems, so I prefer to avoid it.

I’m not sure whether or not other installers resize the partitions, but at least they don’t report it clearly.

So I interrupt the installation without continuing it.
[/list]
Regards

That is an unannounced, unsupported, internal development ISO, It is bound to have some bugs.
Please refrain from posting links to ISO’s that have not been officially released.
Once an official ISO is ready for public testing, one of the Netrunner team will announce it.

I’m sorry. Will not repeat it in the future.

Regards

No need to apologize, you didn’t know. The problem is these ISO’s can get updated, removed and/or replaced daily.
Just becouse an ISO is there today, does not mean it will be there tomorrow.