Netrunner, with Linux 3.2.0-53-generic-pae -> fail!

Hello Support and so on,

since my last kernel-update to “Netrunner, with Linux 3.2.0-53-generic-pae” i could not restart.
Had a black screen where i should login. I think it was at tty1. But i don’t want that screen. I want to tty7 where the GUI is.
When i click “Super (Windows-Key) + F7” I come to the right screen, but it couldn’t start GUI because of a fail:

Starting load fallback graphics devices                                                                  [fail]

Now I use the old kernel “Netrunner, with Linux 3.2.0-52-generic-pae” because it works. (I had also problems at beginning with the graphic drivers. So I have chosen the recommended driver at “Run -> System -> Additional Drivers” and after install it worked.)

But now at “Netrunner, with Linux 3.2.0-53-generic-pae” I am not able to get into GUI!

Details about my Laptop:
Model: Sony Vaio VGN-AW11XU/Q
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T9600
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

Please help, because otherwise I have always to use the old kernel.

Thank you!

No sabía que esta distribución trabajara con el kernel 3.2.0-52-generic-pae pense que traía el 3.8.0.23 que me aparece en mi netbook con Netrunner 13.06; ahora estoy bajando la versión 13.06 SE para probar en una máquina con 64 bits y les daré mis comentarios.

No sabía que esta distribución trabajara con el kernel three.2.0-52-generic-pae pense que traía el three.8.0.23 que Pine Tree State aparece nut mi netbook con Netrunner thirteen.06; ahora estoy bajando la versión thirteen.06 SE para probar nut una máquina con sixty four bits y les daré mis comentarios.

l love to buy rs gold
http://www.solorsgold.com/

Is the normal kernel shipped with SE working fine ?