New version this month ? Netrunner

[ Happy New Year ! ] ✓
Will be release a new version this month ?
It’s my favourite distro. :sparkling_heart: I can’t wait.

A new version is planned.

2 Likes

Greetings Leszek. Is there any information about the new version of Netrunner? Is it worth the wait? I’ve been using it for a long time on my main computer “Netrunner desktop 20.01”, which has now been updated to Debian 11 bullseye, with all the settings from Netrunner preserved. But it’s time for an upgrade, when installing on new hardware, too many updates need to be installed, and I forgot that I conjured with repositories to install updates … also, when upgrading to bullseye, a very convenient mintUpdate tool disappeared.

Welcome to the forums, Leszek has moved on from Netrunner to a new position. We are in the final stages of testing the latest release and we’ll update you as soon as we can about it’s release!

I am not involved in the development process anymore. But I am pretty sure the new version will come out soon. Its based on a new process of creating the ISO.
I am looking forward to also try out the new version as soon as its out.

Thank you very much. I will wait for the release. Netrunner is a very cool distribution, this is really what I need. Thank you for what you are doing.

Thanks for the answer. And also accept my sincere congratulations on your new position!

p.s. Sorry for my english, I use google translate…