Octopi icon files

Where are these icon files located, is it usr/share/icons/theme/status /scalable? I’m using the Oxygen icon theme and would Pamac icons be in the same place? thx in advance. I want to change the .svg update icon files.

Did you install pamac or do you mean the octopi icons?
Either way they are not handled by the theme, pamac is a Manjaro specific application and octopi is just to new.

For Octopi the icons are in the following locations:
usr/share/icons/gnome/32x32/apps/octopi.png
usr/share/icons/octopi.png
usr/share/icons/octop_red.png
usr/share/icons/octop_yellowi.png

Yes I installed Pamac in Netrunner, I prefer it to Octopi so would the Pamac files be in the same place? thx for the help AjSlye.

Nope, I’m not sure if this is because pamac is a GTK based application or not, but it has way more Icons:

usr/share/icons/hicolor/16X16/actions/package-xxx.png (xxx are different in 14 files)
usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/apps/system-software-install.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/24x24/status/pamac-xxx.png (xxx are different in 11 files)
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/system-software-install.png

[quote=“AJSlye, post:4, topic:2785”]
Nope, I’m not sure if this is because pamac is a GTK based application or not, but it has way more Icons:

usr/share/icons/hicolor/16X16/actions/package-xxx.png (xxx are different in 14 files)
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/24x24/status/pamac-xxx.png (xxx are different in 11 files)
[/quote] Thanks I have a look
[hr]

[/quote] Thanks I have a look

[/quote] Got the green pamac icon configured thx for the great help, green is system is uptodate, red for updates available. This was the location usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/apps/system-software-install.png

[attachment=521]