Point Netrunner 19 Back To Swap

Hello,I recently installed Netrunner 19 , I am enjoying it immensely.In a multi boot environment I have made a mistake that I cannot seem to correct.Installing another Linux distro, I pointed that distro toward my swap partition.It reformatted the partition and gave it a new UUID.Now at boot I have the timeout waiting for resume.I have been able to correct this in other distro’s by editing etc/fstab with the new UUID found with blkid,also running sudo update-initramfs -u and sudo update-grub or grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg. Netrunner is finding my swap, etc/fstab has my new swap UUID,my swap is listed as mounted in gparted, yet I still cannot get rid of the boot time out waiting for the old UUID swap.I cannot delete swap and remake as that would put me back where I started.Has anyone else dealt with this issue?

Edit the resume=UUID={uuid} on the GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT= line of the /etc/default/grub file.

Thank you for your input sir.I looked at etc/default/grub and find my correct UUID listed.I am not sure if the syntax of it is correct though. Here is a copy and paste GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT=“quiet splash resume=UUID=18c4c9bb-6f2b-4007-8219-77c2bb257ac0” I replaced the UUID again and ran update-initramfs -u and got this , apparently it is still looking for the old UUID.
keg@keg-pc:~$ sudo -s
[sudo] password for keg:
root@keg-pc:/home/keg# update-initramfs -u
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-4.19.0-5-amd64
cryptsetup: ERROR: Couldn’t resolve device  
   UUID=c5469d38-17a0-4056-8f30-72c095210287
cryptsetup: WARNING: The initramfs image may not contain cryptsetup binaries  
   nor crypto modules. If that’s on purpose, you may want to uninstall the  
   ‘cryptsetup-initramfs’ package in order to disable the cryptsetup initramfs  
   integration and avoid this warning.
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/sec2/sig.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/sec2/image.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/sec2/desc.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/nvdec/scrubber.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/sw_method_init.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/sw_bundle_init.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/sw_nonctx.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/sw_ctx.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/gpccs_sig.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/gpccs_data.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/gpccs_inst.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/gpccs_bl.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/fecs_sig.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/fecs_data.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/fecs_inst.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/gr/fecs_bl.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/acr/ucode_unload.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/acr/ucode_load.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/acr/unload_bl.bin for module nouveau
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/acr/bl.bin for module nouveau
I: The initramfs will attempt to resume from /dev/sdb5
I: (UUID=18c4c9bb-6f2b-4007-8219-77c2bb257ac0)
I: Set the RESUME variable to override this.
root@keg-pc:/home/keg#

OK, you seem to have it encrypted (aka using cryptsetup).
I think that might change the game a bit.
I don’t know for sure, so I’ll need to research that one.
What encryption are you using (dm-crypt, LUKS, loop-AES, TrueCrypt or BitLocker)?

If your not using encryption, then I would suggest doing as it says, remove the cryptsetup-initramfs package.

Set the RESUME variable correctly in
/etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume (create the file new)

Contents should be
RESUME=YOUR_UUID_TO_YOUR_SWAP

Then update-initramfs -u again and reboot to see if it worked.

Thank you for your help sir.It may be one of those best left alone.The timeout is not the 90 seconds x two that some distro’s do at boot looking for lost swap.In thirty seconds or so it says gave up waiting and finds the correct swap UUID.I did as you said and went to /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d only to find no resume file there, only file /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/cryptsetup.This is not an encrypted system, or was not intended to be.I may do as you suggested and remove cryptsetup-initramfs , as usual though, one wonders if that would have ill effect.I looked at Debian which is on this multiboot, looked at config.d.There is a resume folder and cryptsetup in etc/initramfs-tools/config.d.So I tried creating a resume file in Netrunner to no avail.

By default there is no such file. Like I wrote you need to create it.
Also please update-initramfs after that and reboot.

I am not really sure what fixed it but somehow it is good now.I removed the cryptsetup-initramfs package and ran sudo update-initramfs -u and saw no change.I also lacked pointing one more distro back to resume, the one at the top of grub boot list.I reassigned that UUID and updated grub there and it is fixed, go figure.Thanks again for your suggestions.