Radeon Drivers failing at live usb

I am unable to start live USB because Radeon drivers components are failing at start. After famous dmar0 message, it shows some Radeon driver things that fail to start. How to fix this?

I got this exact code on my screen.

I checked md5sum and it was exactly the same. I was using universal usb installer to make bootable usb but this time I used disk image writter and I still got these lines you see in last post but I was able to get into desktop. But now I am unable to create pppoe connection. Without that, I am unable to connect to the internet. Help me solve this problem. What packages do I need to create pppoe connection in runner? I can download .deb files with all dependencies from debian website.

Type this in a terminal:

dpkg --verify firmware-amd-graphics

Please post the output if any.

Ref: https://wiki.debian.org/AtiHowTo#Firmware

It said the package [size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]firmware-amd-graphics is not installed.[/font][/size]

Then you may need to install it.
It just might happen to be that you have one of those cards (chips) that requires the firmware to be stable.

Alright, I’ll do. But for that, I need internet. I have already made a thread about no DSL connection in netrunner.