Sftp and Bluefish

Hello, I’ve been trying to figure out how to connect to a website in KDE and edit the files directly just like they were part of the local file system, I can do this in Gnome easily, just by using the Connect to Server feature.
KDE downloads a copy of the file to a temporary directory and will not uploaded it until I close Bluefish. The other problem is I use the Bluefish Projects feature and this cannot be used in KDE because of the limitations of the Dolphin file browser. So my question is, has anyone been able to use Dolphin with Bluefish the way it work in Gnome?

On another note, I did see that Libreoffice is able to open up documents on a Samba share and directly edit them, thank you Netrunner team for working this out. Now if that same concept could be applied to more Gnome based applications Netrunner KDE would be great for website development.

I’m also able to edit CSS in Firefox and Google Chrome and save the changes directly to the server in Gnome which makes editing a breeze, I found that KDE has a problem with this too.

Is there a solution to this problem?
Thanks

I once hacked Sftp support into samba launcher. I’m not sure what happened to it.
Anyways you can mount Sftp also from the terminal the same way like gnome does it by using fuse (user space filesystem).
Just install the little application sshfs.
To mount a Sftp server type in

sshfs user@server:/directory/to/mount local/mountpoint

Of course the local mountpoint must be a directory where you have rights to write into.
So I recommend creating a sshfs directory in home.

When it comes to graphical tools I also written a nice little utiliy that uses sshfs to mount stuff. However you need to compile the binary yourself as only the sources are available.
https://launchpad.net/knetworkmounter