[SOLVED] Does the installation erase somewhat?

– OH! I SEE I DID PLACE THIS MSG IN THE WRONG FORUM DIVISION: –
– I use Netrunner rolling based on Arch! Excuse me pls! –

does the installation (like deepin does; hum netrunner uses the same forum machine!) erase somewhat?

or is the installation near an other installation (for ex. Debian netrunner and Arch netrunner and SliTaz) possible? (The last one goes: it install in the /var/SliTaz of one pre existent installation willing, see http://doc.slitaz.org/en:guides:uncommoninst#subdirectory-install-in-a-posix-filesystem :wink: !)

Hi

As I did receive no answer, I did move (*1 one of my both full installations to the big partition I did first dedicate as my main partition for Netrunner rolling :frowning: and install Netrunner rolling itself normally in the little one were the other system was first installed.

I know now the answer: Netrunner running doesn’t erase somewhat excepted you would mark it has to do that…

I have now a beautiful installation from Netrunner rolling in that little partition and I am happy. I hope that the other system (Debian SID) will start again if I can mix those of the files out /var not being moved!

(*1 some files, not all, from /var did not move willing. It is bad because the most of them are icones and they are hundreds to move now merging with those already moved without difficulty. I hope I will find a way in the next days to move them…

Sorry for no answer, but I’ve been a bit under the weather the last few days.
I’m also glad that you were able to figure it out on your own, kudos to you.
Welcome to the community.