[SOLVED]I am new here, and new in Arch

Hello,

– OH! I SEE I DID PLACE THIS MSG IN THE WRONG FORUM DIVISION: –
– I use Netrunner rolling based on Arch! Excuse me pls! –

I am new here and in Arch with my new Netrunner rolling fresh installed installed!
My first optical and ergonomic impression is that Netrunner is probably really the most beautiful distro I did have until yet!

Only one problem: I have no experience with actual Arch or Arch derivate.

What is to eventually do immediately? Actualize the system (probably not as Distrowatch did just inform about it’s publication) and how to do that?

What is to do to

• search if one specific package is available at the depository
  • install it if ok?

(I need hunspell and some fonts for far east languages)

And I will look for a tutor for users moving from Debian to Arch as well as for Forum subdivision for user of different languages (French and German).

Greetings

First, let me again welcome you to the Netrunner Rolling community.

The Arch rosetta stone should help understanding the package manager differences:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman/Rosetta

Hunspell is in the repositories, however hunspell and aspell come preinstalled.
If you installed your system selecting your native language, then Manjaro Settings manager will pop up in the tray once you connect to the internet allowing you to install any additional language packs needed:

You can also use octopi to search for any packages in the official repositories using the standard search bar, or in the AUR (arch user repository) by first clicking on the little alien head right next to the search bar before executing your search (hit enter).

You should be able to find just about any font packages, language packs, or applications, etc. your heart desires in one or the other.

Hello AJSlye,
Thank you for your friendly and helpful answer!
Greetings