<SOLVED> Manjaro Testing Update in NRR?

Hello, my question is the following.
I want to know if it is possible to use the update of ‘Manjaro Testing Update’ in Netrunner Rolling. Or if it gives a problem with the Netrunner system.
So if it is possible, how do I update to ‘Testing’?
Thank you very much in advance.

Manjaro testing can sometimes break things, even under straight Manjaro.
This is where Manjaro finds and fixes issues that would normally need user intervention, or that would break normal usage under Arch.
To use Manjaro testing, you would use the methods described in the Manjaro wiki for switching branches.

Warning, this would be use at your own risk. We would no longer be able to provide support should anything happen as a result.

Thanks for your quick response. I will take the risk. I just wanted to know if it could be in NRR.

In case another user wants to use it too:

sudo pacman-mirrors -b testing

sudo pacman -Syyu

Thanks AJSlye.

Best regards.

That’s only a temporary change to testing for a single update, on the next reboot it will be reset back to stable.
This would also mean that on the next stable update release, you then would be caught back up to stable again.

I use Manjaro and putting those commands only once, and always restarting, I always update the testing version, since I check it every day in the forum of manjaro, and my updates are always the same with the testing of manjaro, that is, always keep that command even if it is reboot. I do not need to write that command again anymore.
That’s why my question, I use manjaro, and the tests go very well without problems, so I asked if they would work also in NRR.
I’ll stay with Manjaro then, since I see that NRR is not clear to me that it works just like Manjaro as you tell me here.
Sorry for the inconvenience. And very grateful for your time.
Greetings.

You missed my point, Netrunner Rolling does work the same way Manjaro does.
We use an extra repository in addition to the upstream Manjaro repositories.

I am also a Manjaro maintainer and the commands you gave are from the old wiki, those were always considered to be temporary.
Back then you would’ve needed to manually edit the pacman-mirrors.conf file to make the change permanent.
The commands have changed since then, here are the latest:

Quote from the Manjaro wiki::
Enabling Access to the Testing Repositories

sudo pacman-mirrors --api --set-branch testing

After changing the branch value, you have to recreate the mirrorlist by running the following command. This will rebuild the pacman mirrorlist and will sort the available servers depending on their access time optional limiting the number of mirrors.

sudo pacman-mirrors --fasttrack [$number]

Once the mirrorlist is updated, it will be necessary to synchronise with the testing repositories and to update your system from them. To do so, enter the following command in the terminal:

sudo pacman -Syyu

Now you have access to the very latest bleeding edge software, without having to wait for it to be transferred to the stable repositories.

Links to the latest wiki pages:
https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Change_Selected_Pacman_Branch
https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Access_the_Testing_Repositories

For quick reference:

pacman-mirrors --help