[SOLVED] Nothing being displayed By Muon Browser

So I Updated My system and ran muon to see some software and Muon discover is not displaying nothing. I Have removed it and re-installed it. :huh:

Please run it from the terminal to see any error messages.

In this area, there is nothing, go back and then it works

Look at the picture i’ ve made.

I ran Muon through there and got this. Another thing is the only category that works is the comics section everything else is blank.QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave. QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave. Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/50-user.conf", line 14: reading configurations from ~/.fonts.conf is deprecated.

Does not seem to be any error. Its just that those categories don’t have any applications in them I guess.

It was displaying everything just fine in each owns categories. Before I updated. In Muon Package Manager Everything is there internet browser Has browsers And so on unlike the muon discover. Which is completely empty. I’m going to report this to the dev.

Please run the following a terminal and post the output here

LANG=C dpkg-query -l muon-discover libmuonprivate2

Here Is the result, zervz@serenity:~$ LANG=C dpkg-query -l muon-discover libmuonprivate2 Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold | Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend |/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad) ||/ Name Version Architecture Description +++-==============-============-============-================================= ii muon-discover 2.1.3-0ubunt amd64 Utility for browsing, installing, dpkg-query: no packages found matching libmuonprivate2 zervz@serenity:~$

netrunner-default-settings version 1.0.70 should be available as an update and fix this issue.

So I reinstalled Netrunner just to test this out. Dev was taking to long to reply. This time I went ahead

And updated the system through the console and after the update I Open Muon discover And It was empty again.

But oh I forgot to reboot. So I reboot. Open it up again and there it is everything is in order,No blank categories.
On the last system I updated through the muon updater. So Maybe that has something to do with it I don’t know.
Glad I got it up and running this time.

The relogin is necessary as startkde got updated for muon to work properly

Oh I see. Well Hopefully this thread will help out anyone else who runs into this bugger.I’ll be marking this as solved.