The problem with plasma

Witam :slight_smile:

Ja nie mówię po angielsku, ale liczę na to, że jest tutaj ktoś kto zna język polski. Dystrybucja Netrunner OS ma tłumaczenie na język polski, a polskiego forum nie znalazłem.
Tłumaczenie z polskiego na angielski za pomocą translate google mija się z celem, bo jakość tego tłumaczenia chyba każdy zna.

Wczoraj z ciekawości zainstalowałem sobie netrunner-rolling-2015.09-64bit. Przez bardzo długi czas używałem Manjaro. Netrunner bardzo mi się spodobał i od kilku miesięcy nosiłem się z zamiarem jego instalacji.

Wielkim zaskoczeniem dla mnie było to, że po aktualizacji systemu, przy jego zamykaniu, pojawia się komunikat o awarii plasmy. Nic z tym nie mogę zrobić, gdyż trwa to tylko przez chwilę, bo jak pisałem, system się zamyka, ale w Manjaro czegoś takiego nie było.

Tym bardziej mnie to dziwi, że podobno dystrybucja Netrunner, cechuje się świetnym wsparciem środowiska graficznego KDE!

OK! Translate by google:

Welcome :slight_smile:

I do not speak English, but I hope that here is someone who knows the Polish language. Distribution NETRUNNER OS has a translation into Polish and Polish forum not found.
Translation from Polish into English using google translate is pointless, because the quality of the translations I think everyone knows.

Yesterday, out of curiosity I installed NETRUNNER-rolling-2015.09-64bit. For a long time I used Manjaro. NETRUNNER I really liked, and for several months I carried with the intention of installing it.

The big surprise for me was that after an upgrade, at its closing, a message about the failure Plasma. There’s nothing I can do, because it takes only a moment, because as I wrote, the system closes, but Manjaro anything like it was.

The more I was surprised that supposedly NETRUNNER distribution, characterized by great support KDE!

It is Plasma 5 known bug, and the kde developers are working on it.

The current workaround for this bug is to not have any shortcuts on the desktop, i.e. *.desktop files in your /home/$user/Desktop folder.

I removed all the shortcuts (3) from the desktop and the problem is gone.