Update not possible

Hello,
I can’t update

$ sudo pacman -Syyu ... Suche nach in Konflikt stehenden Paketen... Fehler: Konnte den Vorgang nicht vorbereiten (Kann Abhängigkeiten nicht erfüllen) :: expanding-icons-taskmanager: das Installieren von kactivities (5.39.0-1) verletzt Abhängigkeit von 'kactivities-frameworks'

What can I do?

with regards
Ch. Hanisch

Kactivities provides Kactivites-frameworks, but we no longer ship expanding-icons-taskmanager, this is why the package has not been updated. However, you should be able to remove the expanding-icons-taskmanager package and use the default task manager instead. Please note that NR was discontinued for quite some time, and the latest NR 2017.07 is a completely new product that uses different custom packages, repositories, etc. than the previous releases. If you PM me I can walk you through some options to avoid any further issues going forward. It might even be possible to bring you to the current version of NR without a full reinstall, but a method for doing so has yet to be developed or tested. If your installation is 32bit this will not be an option in any case.

Hello,
after Reinstalling of
sudo pacman -R expanding-icons-taskmanager netrunner-desktop-panel netrunner-lnf-theme netrunner-rolling-default-settings bluex-lnf-theme
an Update works well.
It’s Ok?

with regards
Ch. Hanisch

Um, -R removes packages, not reinstall them.

I’m glad to hear all is well though…