Just to share my experience with this upgrade so far. First of all, let me say that it works quite well, without any dependency problems. I went from Netrunner 17.06 which was already upgraded to Plasma 5.10.5 to vanilla Netrunner 17.10. Steps I did:
- disable all repository sources and add Netrunner 17.10 debian snapshot 20170904
- dist-upgrade debian backend to snapshot 20170904
- add Netrunner 17.10 repository by renaming the 1706 to 1710 in the Netrunner repos
- dist-upgrade to Plasma 5.11.2
- downgrade all packages I had from normal Debian Testing (left from upgrading to Plasma 5.10.5) to version in snapshot 20170904 to have everything like intended in 17.10.
Works like a charm.