Webbaccounts Problem

Hi :slight_smile:

I just pulled the update for the webaccounts. I am now able to give my credentials for the accounts, but it crahes after that. Happens with every account :frowning:

Did you also upgraded to the newest libkgapi library ?
Can you exeute webaccounts with

kcmshell4 webaccounts and provide the output after you configured your account and it crashes.

kcmshell(7996)/kdeui (Wallet): The kwalletd service has been disabled kcmshell(7996)/kdeui (Wallet): The kwalletd service has been disabled kcmshell(7996)/kdeui (Wallet): The kwalletd service has been disabled kcmshell(7996)/kdeui (Wallet): The kwalletd service has been disabled kcmshell(7996)/kdeui (Wallet): The kwalletd service has been disabled kcmshell(7996)/kdeui (Wallet): The kwalletd service has been disabled

This is the error i get when i try to pick one of the accounts

Is the kwalletd service or process running in the background ? If not can you manually start it by executing kwalletd.

Gives me the following error:

[luki@Luki ~]$ kwalletd
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
kwalletd(25338): Communication problem with “kwalletd” , it probably crashed.
Error message was: “org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply” : " “Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)” "