'ya know, sometimes, simplest is best

sometimes,
just sitting down at the 'term and clicking in the panel for the app de’jour is the best way to do said thing.

A friend communicated to moi…we talked…

I had an idea.

I sat down at the term, clicked on LO on the panel at the bottom and began enscribing my very important thoughts.

just a thought…but hey…maybe…most folks don’t want to go through a bunch of fol de roil…

they just want to sit down at the term, click an icon that is OBVIOUSLY in front of them, whether in the panel or the desktop and

don’t know…play an online game that then downloads a large amount of malware onto their computer…

maybe…“Linux” should emphasis on the last silllabllee that they can play the latest version of MAKING MONEY version of “geweled” and have…

the choice…

of accepting the malware or not…

and…guess what…

then the very same people in Russia that produce the malware can sell to them the software to remove the malware…

WILL THEN HIT THIS SITE WITH SO MUCH SPAMWARE that it makes the dog at Mood P$$ on the floor…

just sayin’…

and I love the dog at Mood!! :slight_smile:

mods please feel free to remove this at your discretion since I have not donated a huge amount of money.

woodhasanybodyeventhoughttoconsiderthatBOTHJOBSand’olBillaremakinghugeamountsofmoney?smoke