Flash plugin not working on all sites

Never the less the server link version has issues. It has a problem adding ppa’s.
[hr]
Going to do some restore work to my usb stick in my windows machine. Just to be sure. And then do the recommended windows version of making the USB stick. Using the Torrent version of Netrunner 14 Frontier x64 Kubuntu edition.

When this issue still preserves there must be a fault somewhere. I have become so used to Netrunner. Would hate to ditch it because of those raised issues.

Thats another issue. But technically its the same version as the one offered by torrent.

The PPA adding issue dissapears as soon as I use the Torrent downloaded ISO. That’s a fact for my situation at least.
[hr]
As for the Flash issue. It just is persistent. I’m completely out of ideas :frowning:

Has someone a solution to this?

Out of ideas here also when it comes to flash.
It does not seem to be an driver issue, nor network issue. So I guess it is an flashplayer issue.
But the whole error description seems strange when it runs on other distributions. Unless it isn’t a broken package we ship (no one else reported this issue yet) I would suggest reinstalling flashplayer and see if this works.

Did a fresh install just yesterday on a now new Laptop Dell Latitude E6440 with Intel HD 4600 graphics and open source drivers (downloaded a fresh copy of the ISO file from the torrent link provided on your website):

sudo apt-get install xserver-xorg-video-intel libva-intel-vaapi-driver libva1 libva-x11-1 libva-x11-1:i386 libva-drm1 libva-drm1:i386 libdrm-intel1 libdrm-intel1:i386 libav-tools

Used this kind of first update method to the system:

sudo apt-get -y update

and then do the full system update through “Muon Update Manager”

NB! Do not use sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade
Do not say yes to additional package changes when using muon update manager (just click OK)
Especially don’t mark kernels!

It seems to have survived 5 system reboots. Flash on www.tv3play.ee seems to work.